Friday, December 01, 2006

Megasales = Megastress

It's one of those days.

It's those days where you just want to head home, to your bed, snuggled under your blanket. Thus I pass my friend's invite to head down to Changkat Bukit Bintang. Recently, I have somewhat outgrown clubbing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind clubbing, just that I don't fancy it as much.

Since I had to overtime today, I reached KLCC about 7-ish. The bloody place was packed to the brim with shoppers rushing on the trail of the megasale. I wished I had a bazooka and mortars. Gung-ho away! Boy I was in the mood to bitch slap everyone in my way, female and male alike. Yes, I ended up getting freaking stressed and called my mum complaining it would take me the next year to arrive back home.

Thank god for mothers. She cooled me down and I ended up at Choz with an Antez in hand. Chocolates is always blissful. Thus I arrived home rather late.

4 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Just fart. People will make way for you when you fart a good one =P

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to get a bulldozer...

6:12 AM  
Blogger David Tay said...

aww...at least you got some sweet chocolates while going through some mutter mutter.

megasales... seems mega to certain people ahaks.

12:42 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Disgustingnya kau!

Ian - I still prefer a bazooka.

David - Yeah, chocolates have a wonderful effect on me...=)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home