Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tiredness and Grumpy-ness

I should be out now. Watching a friend perform at his gig. Giving him some form of support.

As I said, I should.

Instead, I'm at home. Tired but relief. I have been going out too often and coming back late. I am indeed washed out.


Even ice cream couldn't seduce me to go out. Like, seriously..

A part of me feels guilty, the other part feels good. I need a break doing nothing. People are asking me, why am I not out today. As if I *mustn't* be caught dead at home. I am feeling cranky. Poor Lizzie (I'm really sorry. Feeling really bad).

I am feeling grumpy thanks to my stupid tummy. Hell hath no fury like a woman in pain. Heh. Can I hibernate for a month, not going out on the weekends and spending my days at work? And while I am at it, can I have all the bags in The Devil Wears Prada? Like pretty please?

7 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Yes you may. If I were still working where I was, I'd knick a Prada back just for you so you'd feel happier hehe

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Just started work for few days and also feel grumpy? Darn! I wonder how you can survive for the rest of the month!

Petaling Street got lots of Prada bags :P

4:33 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - *cough cough* where did you work?

Adrian - Chapalang person! Btw, I am alrightla, only thing first day takes some adjustments. Now doing OT and stuff. Not too bad ^^

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is indeed annoying when everyone asks you why you are staying at home in a nice weekend. There is a need to invest some time for aloneness, imho. And that is far from insinuating that we do not have a life. We have, only for ourselves, that's the difference!

1:03 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

working is tiring...

well, you can like go out once every fortnight like what my eldest sis do. She always complains she is tired too, if she goes out too often...

Your job seems hectic @@ Sleep earlier and you might gain more energy...

working....next year will be my turn >.<

4:22 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Ian - I totally agree. There are times I just want my "Me Time".

David - Well I just lost 2kg...=) I'm 48kg!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

aww! thats good! =P

how I wish I lost 2 kg! hahaha..

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home