Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An encounter of the slithery kind...



This my friends, is a Cobra. Today my friends, I saw a Cobra. In my garden. It was hissing at my dog, Bobby who was barking furiously at it. Now, if you have a dog, you will know through it's bark when something is not right.

Thus I went to the window, to check out what the racket was. That was when I saw the snake, in all it's full glory, hood up as my dog made attempts to nip it. I yelled for daddy and watch in facination as he used a kayu to hit it on it's head.

*Plok plok*

The creature escaped by slithering away into a cavine by the drain.

The end.

10 Comments:

Blogger David Tay said...

eh and i tot your dog killed it x.x

9:20 PM  
Blogger dee said...

David - You thought wrong..*grins*

Merv - Lol. When I do catch it, want me to send it to you for you Chinese New Year Cruisine?

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u gonna cook a cobra? send me the recipie ok???? I will try it on ex boyfriends :D

8:06 PM  
Blogger David Tay said...

send me one kays? mwah..

i love snake meat. *grins back

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.... Eh... your house there bit 'scarry' :D
better watch out, these creature aint fun to play with. Glad that no one was hurt ;) hugz
bravo bobby!

4:39 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - Vicious creature!

David - You love snake meat?

Michelle - Hehe..I think cobras are no fun to play with too!

7:20 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

scary. can't believe you still get a cobra at your garden. what next? komodo lizards?

6:29 PM  
Blogger dee said...

About those komodo lizards....

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, and I thought snakes are pretty much extinct in KL area, and you found one!

Catch it and mix it with some herbs. It makes great Chinese wine :P

11:06 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Lol. I must bring you on a backyard tour of my house then!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home