Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunset and a sense of belonging...

I was telling Rasmus (yes, yes I know someone by the name of Rasmus, and yes he is sick being asked if he knows who 'The Rasmus' are) that I live somewhat in a jungle. He did not believed me until I showed proof, in the form of my camera.

If there is one thing that makes me happy, it is a good walk to clear the cobwebs in my head. Since there have been alot on my mind recently, I decided a good hike would do me a world of good. Why not take a short hike around the neighbourhood eh?

The sight of trees often bring a sense of calmness and tranquility...





I could just lay there forever, looking at the blue sky and float into another dimension free of the fraility of the human mind...




Soon, the sun was just spreading it's glory basking the trees in its lights....







There is nothing better than walking when the sun is setting. Somehow it brings a sense of peace with nature and oneness with yourself....





Hiking has never been so beautiful....

6 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I see no haze! Why is there no haze?! Haha

Man.. This reminds me. I havent had a good thereupetic walk in months

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCUSE MEEE, I took that picture! If you're gonna use pictures I take, please give me credit.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh u plagarizing angel!!! btw gorgeous pics was Bec the photographer?

10:41 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - Yeap no haze! And walks are always good.

Bec - I took down the "tree picture" and replaced it with something else. SO sorry that I mistaken it for mine. YOU should be happy now..

Aysh - No. I took all the picture save the tree one. Didn't mean to plagarize her work. Thought it was mine.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home