Monday, September 11, 2006

The Blind Bat

As I type this, I am *this close* to kissing the computer monitor. As I type this, I realize that my sister, is, say, as clumsy as a tipsy elephant. In the semi blind state of a bat, do I now view the world, thanks to my lovely sister.

Yesterday, come rain, come storm, my sister, the elephant, broke my glasses. Yes, my Guess glasses.

*Prak*

View 1 of what the elephant-ay did


Thank god they are rimless and all is not lost as they are being repaired now.

View 2 of what the elephant-ay did

You know what irony is? Irony is, when you are at a mall filled with hunks but you, the blind bat, have to squint to make out whether they are indeed gorgeous or hideous.

Hmm...That's strange...I never knew my computer smelled like Ribena before....

4 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

The reason why your computer smells like Ribena is because unbeknownst to many, a computer actually has millions of Ribena berries working hard to churn out billions and billions of instructions and data per day. The stuff you see on your monitor is actually rapidly painted on by a slave army of Ribena berries.

All those stuff you heard about electronics working via electricity is utter bullshit. A conspiracy is at hand I tell you.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should take a sniff at the keyboard. Last time I cleaned my keyboard, I found a lot of things that wasn't supposed to be there. (And if you do cleaning on your keyboard before, you should know what I mean)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

you broke your glasses.. what a historical 9/11 event.. :P

10:57 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - The vegetative dung bettle now awards you with "Best Bull****er of the Year"

Adrian - Trust me you wouldn't wanna what I found when cleaning the keyboards..

Akunosh - *Grins albeit sheepishly*

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home