Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Big Bird in Ipoh

dAmaRi$ says:ipoh aint small
Sloth says:u have the big bird in ipoh
Sloth says:the statue..?
dAmaRi$ says:huh???
dAmaRi$ says:O.o
Sloth says:u kno the bird...
Sloth says:the umm eagle or sumthing...
dAmaRi$ says:errr....
dAmaRi$ says:i have no idea sloth
Sloth says:its a big ass statue...
dAmaRi$ says:err...
dAmaRi$ says:ok...
Sloth says:u can stand on it...
dAmaRi$ says:big bird statue it is
dAmaRi$ says:hehehe
dAmaRi$ says:u sure u got the state right?
Sloth says:ppl take pictures there
Sloth says:of course laaaa
dAmaRi$ says:err...
Sloth says:its a bird of sum sort..wif the wings out...
Sloth says:in ipoh?
Sloth says:ohh flag it
dAmaRi$ says:gawd sloth...
dAmaRi$ says:did u know...
dAmaRi$ says:how spastic u just sound
dAmaRi$ says:hahahaha
Sloth says:lol..i dooo
Sloth says:coz i m tryin to make u understand bodohness
Sloth says:maybe the bird`s flown away
dAmaRi$ says:O.o

A few minutes later...

dAmaRi$ says:oi idiot!!
dAmaRi$ says:my sister said its in langkawi
dAmaRi$ says:HAHAHAHA
dAmaRi$ says:BODOHNESS!
dAmaRi$ says:*laughs and laughs*

P/S: Sloth is an Australian. Please forgive his rather spastic limited use of the Bahasa Melayu language.
P/P/S: Looking back at the weirdass conversation we have, reminds me of a big bird statue in Cyberjaya..Hmm...With wings thou shall fly?

7 Comments:

Blogger MrRoB! said...

OMIGOSH! THAT BIG BLACK UGLY STATUE OF A BIRD!!! A just saying that insults all the other bird statues everywhere else!!!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHHHH what bird brain are we talking about this time?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Actually, every state has a big bird. They're called Member of Parliaments haha.

Somehow I don't think I'd ever ask you for your MSN account. I fear my bimboticness getting blogged about lol.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly sure I have seen a big ugly bird statue in Ipoh before. But again, I could be wrong.

Merv - Don't worry. Dee has more blonde moment than you imagine, so go ahead, get her MSN and have fun with her!!!! :P

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare u call Dee a dumb blonde? Don't u know she is a sweet lovely angel :D

10:05 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Robin - Agree. Big + Black + Bird = Ugly/Crow

Aysh comment 1 - Some big bird in Euthopia.

Merv - Why liddat? =( I won't blog about your bimbo erm, moments (if any). I promise. We will discuss about food. You can't go bimbo with food..

Adrian - How many times do I have to tell you dearie, I'm BRUNETTE??=P

Aysh comment 2 - Yeah *punch fist into the air* How dare he! =)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Discuss about food? I lagi bimbo in that lar! Now me really scare of you and self esteem all shattered liaw. Lol

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home