Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Too much turpentine

My diary for this week.

Saturday - The Curve
Sunday - Recuperate
Monday - Bangsar Shopping Village
Tuesday - Midvalley
Wednesday - *** and 1 Utama
Thursday - KLCC
Friday - Recuperate
Saturday - The Curve
Sunday - IL's birthday.

Anyways, since I'm seriously having a freaking headache now thanks to all the rennovation and paint (yeah, I'm somewhat sensitive to the turpentine smell) at Jusco, I ain't going to blog anything. Below are various pictures. Enjoy.



Now it would not be complete without pictures of glorious food so....





You can bet they taste as delicious as they look. Damn, I'm hungry again. Okay moving on to the next list of pictures...




Alright then. I'm done. Tada! What a pointless post. But I hope, that you are feeling as hungry as I am feeling right now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I just had an overdose of sandwiches so you're out of luck. I'm not as hungry as you now hehe

11:15 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Bah! I'm so hungry. And I just had ramen. And beans. And eggs. Waaah!!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... you mean feeling hungry looking at the loo's pic? Eeewww... that's disgusting!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home