Thursday, August 10, 2006

FFK Queen

I was complaining to my mum that my life is so dull.

That was two years ago.

*Rewind to present day*

Today I receive a call from XYZ asking me to come for an interview tomorrow evening. Hehe..

This was followed by a sms from S; I quote, “So is your majesty finally free to meet up tomorrow?” Aiks. Told her I wouldn’t be able to make it Friday thanks to my interview. Need to psych up =). Poor dear. I ffk her a few times and she’s not too happy about it. =( Made me swear I would try to meet on Sunday. Innocently I said, should be no problem until…

IL phoned. IL wants to meet up for drinks this Sunday. O.o Now I’m stuck. I’m freaking close to IL and IL rarely goes out thanks to work. Die.

Then SL messaged me online, asking me, if we are going for the jazz festival this Saturday. No worries…at least until…

Robin msn-ed me, asking whether Saturday I would be free to see Pirates again (Johnny Depp. Hot. Yay!). Haven't seen this darling since May. Feeling guilty, but..Err..

J wants me on Saturday (wait, that sound wrong) -_-'. I err, ffk her yesterday because I overslept (yeah, yeah, I am not proud of it). She wants to shop. O.o

HY then call and gave me a good sounding for always ffk-ing him. He wanted to go out yesterday night for yum cha. I couldn’t make it due to some matters. He then asked if I’m free on Saturday or Sunday. I asked him the definition of free. Hehe..

Conclusion?

Why not ffk everyone and sleep in? =D

HEADACHE MAN!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

get a organizer and stop saying yes when u don't know!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Hehehe...I didn't promise anyone but no one. So if I don't see anyone then no one can blame me. =P

8:52 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hey, I want you tonight. So let's go to Curve for tea, ya?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

Eh, you free Sat night? I wanna ask you go out hahaha.

5:01 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Banyak cantik muka kau.

Merv - *Sobs* I'm so touch. You're coming all the way from Singapore to see me??Hehehe...

(Note: to perasan already)

7:46 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

hahahaha.. like this i don't have to meet u.. we sleep in and meet up in our dreams..! :P

11:25 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Yat - *Sniff* FFK Queen got ffk by SL and A for the Jazz Fest =(. Lolz, you sure you want to meet up in my dreams? They are kinda, weird (my dreams tat is). =)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home