Monday, July 24, 2006

Chips within the mask of perfection...

Update: Liz just sent me the crazy frog song. The song was convienently deleted by John some time back because he hates the tune. Just the thought of driving John up the wall with the song makes me love it already. Can't wait to blast it in full volume. Tee hee!!

Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost

Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost
What if I lost my direction?
What if I lost sense of time?
What if I nursed this infection?
Maybe the worst is behind...
Barenaked Ladies

I'm tired and I can't sleep. Too much on my mind...=P

Question of the day :- Are women some sort of conquest for guys?

Below is an excerpt of a conversation a few days ago...

dAmaRi$ says: are guys all so horny?
m says: hmm...well, for guys a girl is like a conquest
m says: so screwing a girl makes them feel like a victor
dAmaRi$ says: wow...they must be very victorious then...

Note: A friend of mine told me that all men are shitbags (this coming from a man himself). Any comments?

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Merv - Agreed. Was an emo post. =)

Yat - I hope for my sake, you're wrong =P

Lizzie - Are we talking about a particular someone here? =)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home