Friday, June 30, 2006

10 Random Facts

Umpla Umpla Ommp..That bloody line is going on again and again in my head.

*Sigh* Thanks Chocolate Factory.

Decide today I would do something different. I will *tada* reveal ten random facts about myself.

Here goes..
  1. I hate squids because they are squishy ugly.
  2. The scar on my forehead is due to a fall when I was two.
  3. I find burning ants theraputical.
  4. I once cut my hand trying to open a crab.
  5. When my sister was five, I told her she was adopted because she had a belly button.
  6. I love durian. So does my dog.
  7. I got so mad at a boy when I was ten that used UHU on his chair.
  8. I use to hate my name as a kid.
  9. When I was young, I wished that my brother was abducted by the Boogeyman because he used to steal all my hard earn sweets he mutilated my Barbies.
  10. I loath hamsters. They remind me of mices.

All random right...tee hee!

9 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Hmmm... Great List! But where the hell is the random list about something you like?

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never saw a scar on ur face despite knowing u for what 4 years now :O

8:00 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Nah, it's just random things about myself...Hmm..can I meme you?


Aysh - *bimbo voice* That is because there is something called makeup. Actually, it's normally covered by my hair, so you might not notice it for a while...=P

Still, four years is a

rather

long

time.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u sure? next time I will come and see with a magnifying glass...remind me ok?

8:15 PM  
Blogger dee said...

My forehead, is not for your inspection, thank you very much.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Oooo I would love to inspect your forehead.

MEME ME?

You sure you wanna do that? :P

12:05 AM  
Blogger dee said...

My forehead is mine alone.Lolz..

Yearp. Meme you. =P

1:23 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

I can't stop you, can I? :P

12:28 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Yay!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home