Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lotsa Luv

No, Friendship Day is not around the corner, but..

In this short journey of mine, I have met people from different walks of life. Only certain individuals have left their footprints. These special people have helped me shape into the person that I am today.

Thus…

To those who have listen to me when I laugh or cried, thank you.

To those who have pulled me out of the gutter more than once, thank you.

To those who supported me in everything I do, thank you.

To those who have guided me when I steered away, thank you.

To those who did not judge me for the idioticy things I have done, thank you.

To those who trusted me with issues unfathomable to others, thank you.

To those who believed in me, thank you.

To those that shine a light in this dull life of mine, thank you.

To those who see more than I see in myself, thank you.

To those who have accepted me without my mask on, thank you.

And last….

To those few that have been constantly by my side, I love you, cherish you, and pray that you have wonderful people surrounding you, as how you have surrounded me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww cho sweet ;)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

woah... I'm not sure if I belong in the list, but it sounded like you are going to commit suicide or something when you said "In this short journey of mine..."

12:11 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - Thanks *smile smugly* Lolz

Adrian - Commit suicide? Cannotla, dun wan to go to hell...Hey, I am young wat...it's not like I have reached the big 3-0 =P

12:43 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

DAMMIT!

3:08 PM  
Blogger dee said...

=P

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home