Tuesday, June 06, 2006

X-Men


Since I am on vacation now, I have all the time to do whatever I want, whenever I want. On Friday, I managed to catch the X-Men. It was AWESOME! Plot was not as great as the first prequel but still, watching Jean turn into a major psycho bitch was worth it.

I really love the new mutants that were added in. It was interesting to see various mutants with various powers. Other than that, I also love the fact that some folks got killed.
*Spoilers ahead*

One was Proffessor Xavier. When he died due to the psycho bitch, I was damn pissed as he is one of the interesting folks. Man, imagine my joy when Wolverine stabbed Jean!

Second was Scott. Well other than being cute, I have always found him a pain. Didn't really care if he was dead, alive or in limbo.

Third was Iceman and that girl, Rogue. Rogue obviously has some problems. I know she can't touch people but man, with that kind of power (at least in the comics she can 'suck' people powers. Like a parasite!) I would never give it up for anyone.

Fourth. Wolverine. Man he's hot. That is enough reason in itself to watch the movie.

All in all, I do hope that Mystique comes back. I love her. And Metal Man. Jeesh, I can't remember his name.

Will they make another sequel, I wonder?

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What they didn't tell you was that Xavier's spirit was transferred into another body (read it somewhere on the Interweb)...so I *think* there will be a sequel? ;)

6:40 AM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

the metal dude is colossus. and they change archangel's name to angel. cheyy..

10:19 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

According to some, this will be the final and no more sequel. But, if the movie is making money, I believe the hollywood type will go for the 4th sequel :P

11:25 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Elena - Really? *hopes he will be cuter*

Akunosh - Nah I was talking about Magneto..keke..Forgot while I was rambling on.

and on...

and on...

Adrian - More sequels!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err. Doesn't make much sense... your post, I mean..

It sounded like you meant Iceman and the people who follewed died too.

And the whole thing is a bloody spoiler. xD

The film? *shuuders* Bah. Lets hope '2Fast2Furious' will be something to look forward too.

6:42 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Alamak. You got a point. Bah, it's just a ramble.

Anyway, '2Fast2Furious' is too 18sx/sg for you. Kekeke...

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home