Saturday, May 20, 2006

**** You

Please disregard the post below as a raving of a madwoman. Nuff said.
I am pissed. Seriously, I haven't been mad like this for quite some time.

**** you.

Who do you think I am? Your slave? You think I am a dummy which you have the strings to pull? F*** offla. You dare not face up to reality and rather let someone take the blame for your faults. You think you are right but your ego has somewhat made you immune to critisim. You think your great? Your but a speck of dust - useless. You think you have control over me? That is so funny because I am not a robot. I have feelings and at the moment I am ****ing pissed off.

If you think you can enslave me by trying me to take a freaking promise to you, then you are wrong. Once trapped, I will run. Once shackled, I will break free.

You do not know me at all. I hate the sense of entrapment. I hate to be engulfed.

So screw you.

You will get your pentance.
Till then sod off bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

woah! cool down girl! what went wrong?

9:08 AM  
Blogger dee said...

*sigh* I was pissed beyond measure when I wrote that blog.


....

I have now cool down *grins*

9:41 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Yeah.. figured. Work related stress eh? We all went through that. No biggie :P

6:47 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Lol. Let's just say it is a combination of both personal and business ^^

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home