Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Wipeout Blackout

It's 10.30am in the morning and if I had a fairy godmother, I would have already wish for a bed with three pillows.

When I arrive home yesterday at 7.00pm, I was greeted by a wonderful sunset.

And a blackout.

My house was the epitome of gloom as I stumbled to find my way up the stairs. Bloody hell. After a day's work, this is what I get! Oh well....

By 7.30pm, the sky began to darken and candles were lit (No, this did not put me in a romantic mood). My house looked like some cult sanctuary from within as there were candles everywhere.

The thought of having my bath in the dark was not appealing, and I had to make do with using candles in the bathroom, to which, my over imaginative mind 'decided' that this was the apt time to playback various horror movies which involved a lot of blood, gore, and spirits ALL in the bathroom.

I started to sing praises but the candles was creating this shadowy effect which did not helped at all. This resulted in one of the quickest baths of my life. After that it was dinner.

We had squid.


I hate squid.


Thus I had my cold KFC and vitagen as the bloodsucking mosquitoes ravishly drank my blood. Oh, the irony!

The electricity finally came back at 11.oopm much to my relief. I headed for my bed, where I totally K.O.

Why is it then, that I am feeling a tad lethargic this morning?

*Sigh*

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

two ways to look at it....

First, you can see the bath in a candle light as romantic. Unfortunately you chose a more exciting theme for your bath: horror, ghost, blood, monster, blood sucking/spilling/splashing, a lot of naked bodies (er... nevermind)

And then, you feel lethargic because you had a long day, and then the blackout, so you were tired.

Its a good thing. So you can enjoy this long weekend :P

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooooooo...me so love squid~~~~~~ just imagine biting that lil squid's head and it bursts *pop* just like how you eat the tiny lil salmon eggs on your sushi. but squid just popped out in a juicier way~~~...yummm ^.^ am i making u disgusted? ;p

10:54 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Naked bodies???I'm thinking of spirits here and you say naked bodies???


Bee - You. Are. Disgusting.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home