Friday, March 24, 2006

Debernhams and F1

On Sunday, I learnt two new things.

One - never go shopping with my mum in Debernhams. EVER.

Two - Michael Schumacher takes the KL Monorail.

It's weird you know, to see men in red queuing patiently for the train, while onlookers (RE: MAINLY Caucasians) stood and gawped.

You know, I realize that I never did have this paparazzi craze over celebrities. I have bumped into various of them, both during work and play. I have seen Andy Lau (same lift, same hotel, same stay), BSB, 911, etc but I have yet to have the urge to go bananas over them.

It's more the kind of, "Hey, that's ____. Man, she sure is skinny!" - then it's back to shopping.

Speaking of shopping, never for the life in me am I ever going in to Debernhams with my mum again. Putting her there is like letting loose a five-year-old in a toy shop. She was 'OO-ing' and 'AH-ing' over clothes, bedsheets, bags, shoes, and so much more. As long as they were shinny, she went ballistic over them. We the poor sufferers were forced into a sprint to chase up with her. Eventually, we had to threaten her to come out....

..And that was after a full whole hour and a half....

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Hey, your mum reads your blog, remember? She might sue you for deflamatory claim! Hahaha!

Besides, your mum sounds like a fun lot.

10:34 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - my mum is more a friend, than a mum...:P

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home