Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy 'V' day

Well, Valentine Day has arrived and I would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Valentine Day. For this day, I somewhat manage to acquire a stalker of some sort. The idea of cutting him into little pieces and feeding him to the dog is rather appealing. Not only is he annoying, he does not seem to understand the meaning of “SOD OFF!” Now Mike* is an individual with the brain size of a pea. How I got to know him, God knows. Somehow, he just popped as a big fat zit into my life.

Without failure I would constantly receive various stupid messages from him. At first I decided to be nice and gentle, as my name implies (Yes, Damaris means gentle in greek. STOP LAUGHING!). However, my patience soon wan and I proceeded to give him the honest brutal truth. I told him to stop sending me sms-es. He stopped all right.


For two freaking days.

Then proceeded to send some more. *Bangs head against the wall*

As I was saying, his brain size is that of a pea. Make that smaller. Now I don’t mean to be a bitch but really I can’t stand it.

He even had the gall to ask me whether I was mad at him. I told him no but I didn’t know him well for him to constantly send me this mushy sms-es that makes me cringe with horror. Plus, I told him I did not know him well. His response? BUT WE’RE FRIENDS.

Well, the dude however does not understand what a friend is.

Valentine approaches and of all the sms-es I received his got to top it all. I will not go into the details of the sms but suffice to say, it is not a ‘BUT WE’RE FRIENDS’ sms.

So what is the lesson that we can learn here?

If a girl says bugger off, don’t persist. You would make yourself look like a desperate idiot.

Damn, why do I always get weirdos attention? I demand a refund!

* Names has been change to protect the identity of the individual.

11 Comments:

Blogger Akunosh said...

so when r u going to cut him into little pieces & feed him to the dogs..? i want to join..!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Refund? What kind of refund are you talking about? *evil winks*

By the way, my name is Daimacai, and that means nice too!

And yeah, when you chop him into pieces, please record it down and show us the footage ya?

Wait.. you are not talking about me, are you?

LoL

3:38 PM  
Blogger dee said...

akunosh - Let's feed him to the dogs together

adrian - man, you are one sadistic person

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually u can get a recompense...u should make it into a horror film an a warning to all who stalk :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - *takes out rifle and shoots ayesha's head*

10:01 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

sadistic? I am not. Since this is the V Day post, refer back to the previous post, and same questions again....

*waiting for your famous rifle again*

11:04 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

yo girl = me,eva & grace has safely arrived k ... take care! hugs *sorry didn't manage to catch y before we leave

6:44 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

seems like our dear Damaris not only delay in email but its been a long while since any update on the blog.

*knock* *knock*

HELLO?! You forgot about your own blog? :P

1:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

andrewkin - meet up when you come backla...

adrian - busy mah!!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

wow so busy? I was very busy too... *sighs*

10:11 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Well, I guess that is what working life is all about :)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home