Monday, January 23, 2006

Neopets..

There is a confession that I have to make. I am addicted to Neopets. When I first started playing the game, it was all out of pure fun of having my own online virtual pet, which I can feed. Sadly, the pet does not die, hence the status quo ‘dying of starvation’. If it somewhat conceive some weird contagious diseases such as Neezels, it does not die too. It just becomes unhappy.

*Rewinds back*. As I was saying I am addicted to the game. I play it throughout the day, restocking my shop and being a helping hand at the boards, posting up words of encouragement (this sounds so wrong) to people. Hell, my target for neopets is to earn 10 million neopoints. I finally came to realize my addiction when I complained to John that I was so exhausted on Sunday due to the fact I slept late the night before.

Upon which, I proceeded to bitched about the horrid Chinese New Year (CNY) weather and ramble on the fact that being unable to sleep, I went out, played the computer. Game? Neopets at 3.00am.

Guess what his response was?

O_o

He told me that I was not playing Neopets at 3.00am as he was watching the lifespan of a fly(or something like that) on Discovery Channel. Hell, he even told me that I must be freaking addicted to the game that I must have dreamt about playing neopets. Jeez…..but seriously, I swear that I did played neopets at 3.00am. Truly.

Oh yeah, if you do play neopets, give me a buzz. I will add you as my neofriend. So long as you give me goodies. *Grins gleefully*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOD I had the same dream! kidding lah! but seriously stop telling ppl about neopets those thing are bloody addictive!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hey, I got out of Neopet-syndrom so stop talking about it, its very addictive!

And yeah, I figure that you were dreaming about playing it because same thing happened to me... but it wasn't neopet I was playing. It was ... *cough Solitaire (found on Microsoft Windows... *cough*

8:31 AM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - Pregai? You get a pet and you name her Pregai???

Adrian - Hehe..add me to your neolist *grins* BTW, I was hooked on Solitare too.. *cough cough*

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah y not?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

i'm addicted to neopets last year. but now no more oledi.. boring lah.. kill kill kill die die die game feels much better.. hehehe

8:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - erm, yeah. *whateva*

akunosh - play againla!never to late what..

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah not like they die or anything...dying dying but never do...bloody lil tykes

9:49 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Nah, I am not playing Neopets anymore. Its wasting too much time!

Previously I was on Diablo (1), and then Star Craft, and then Red Alert: Command and Conquer, and then Diablo II, and then War Craft, and then Diablo II again. Now? I am onto something new.. The Mini Pool on my Nokia phone.

10:16 AM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - was hoping that they would die.. *sigh*

adrian - erm, yeah...there is a term for this disease..its call computer junkie *grins*

3:07 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Well, I upgraded my phone and now I'm playing Bubble Breaker! :P

Junkie I am, my dear. You are not so far off better than me :P

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home