Monday, January 16, 2006

On The Road Test Pt. 2

To all those of you who asked me to seduce the tester, I give you the finger. And to all those of you who provide words of encouragement, thank you soOOoo much. *Muack*

Today was my On The Road Test Pt. 2. Upon arrival, I sat down, took out a paper and proceeded to draw out the map of Route C/Shortcut Route/Previous Failure Route. After drawing out the map, I open the Bible and begin to read (the Bible really has a calming effect on me...*grins*) to prevent myself from any panic seizure. It worked.

I was as calmed as a fiddle, and soon when my name was called I managed to somewhat do everything okay, save showing of to the tester that the Kancil wipers and signals could work, which in turn lost me a mark…*Grrr*

We were on our way and to my horror, it wasn’t the shortcut route but Route B, which I did not outline the step-by-step procedure. Not to mention, TWO OF THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS WERE NOT WORKING. Ah, how I love Malaysia’s road system.

Still, God be praised, I got a very nice tester with whom I ended up discussing Malaysia’s economy and its effects on the retrenchment market. This in turn further lead to the discussion on the typical fresh graduate salary.

Damn, by the end of the whole journey, I wanted to buy him a cup of coffee as gratitude for making me calm and collected. Not to mention, the fella is seeking new employement elsewhere and was asking me for any recommendations. Hehe.

And yes, I passed – 17/20. Came to work with this big smirk on my face. I just can’t help it. Told you that I would pass the next time!
*Smirks away*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u did seduce him? with 'talk' that is? heheheh congrats...I am still not going to sit with u in the car unless Jamie is driving ;-)

4:17 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - Very funny aysh. Haha. When I have a car, your place would be in the booth for your insolence. *Hmph*

8:15 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Eh... got the license without seducing the tester? Congratz!!!!

But mind telling me which car you are driving, or when you have your own car, care to tell me what model, color and number so I can avoid it at all cost? Thanks! \\^_^//

11:09 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - Oh the insolence of teenagers *ahem*, in this case uncles *grins* these days!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a forum template similar to this sarging forum - any ideas? With the upsurge of foums lately I'm thinking of setting up my own.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home