Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Encounter of a Different Kind

Guess what greeted me this morning in the toilet.
A spider.
I would not be exeggarating if I said that it was a freaking huge spider, nearly as big as my palm. What made this experience so wonderful, was that Mr. Stupid Spider had somewhat gotten itself caught in the toilet bowl, and was trying to struggle out. Not only did I found it gross, I somewhat got my wake-up call, without the coffee.
Damn the freak made me walk to the other toilet, just because I was terrified as to what would have happened if it somewhat triumphed and emerge from the toilet bowl. After completing my morning ritual, I sneaked back to the Spider infested toilet and proceeded to flush Mr. Spider down with the tune of "Insy Wincy Spider" in my mind, and gleefully watched as it was sucked into the whirpool. It was gone.
However, my joy was shortlived. It came back, having swum against the torrent to remain in the bowl, that stupid presistant Spider, and thus, I left it alone. After my morning coffee, I came back and to my horror, it had somewhat vanished into the shadows lurking within my toilet. Spiders have small brains with no memory whatsover right?
RIGHT??!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u can adopt it and have it as another pet and overdose it something else? might work :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

actually, they have memory and they will remember that you tried to murder him. That's why he's lurcking in the shadow, waiting for his chance... a chance to jump on you and crawl up to your neck....

8:38 AM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh & adrian - *hmph* very funny. am really laughing. haha.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

hmmm this auntie has been quiet for awhile :P

10:42 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Believe it or not, I can actually understand this spam comment (Hell, the length of it can be actually a blog by itself)... interesting, but still a spam nonetheless...

8:39 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - sorry, was busy the whole week (honestly, was to lazy to post anything). i will not try to read the spam. :P

10:19 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

ah i see... no wonder you were so quiet lately.. that's so not like you :P

10:24 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - *grins*

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home