Saturday, December 03, 2005

TV3 Synergy

Man, this week has been such a busy week!

I hardly had time for myself starting Wednesday onwards due as we were involved in the TV3 Synergy at Berjaya Times Hotel. And boy, was it hectic!!



Basically, it was a megaboom launch of the merger of TV3, 8TV, NTV7 and Channel 9 under one roof - Media Prima. There were various celebrities such as Jac, Nita, Daniel, Ella, Misha Omar and etc. Our job however was to provide the cute little ballerinas you see below.



Cute ain't they?

What was nice about the event was that I saw old friends from TV3 and it was a reunion of one kind. *Sigh* I miss TV3 and the people there. Would love to blog more, but I think I shall not as I am already freaking tired and have my driving class later on this evening. Let's not go into that shall we?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare u post up a pic of u as a kid in a ballerina costume? :P nice going Dee...they look adorable...lil angels.

6:08 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

hehe ... the girls are cute! but why the guys cannot see face one! jhahahaah

1:25 AM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - maybe one day when i'm drunk

andrew - that picture tersnap. got so many leng chais there was pratically salivatating...hehe, tell u bout it laters..

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u and ur leng chais...Benny still blushes over that word...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home