Friday, November 11, 2005

Food Mania

Have you ever had one of those days when you skip dinner and made up for it the next day?

On Wednesday, due to a slight nausea feeling, I forgo dinner and drank only a small bottle of Yakult. Then came Thursday. I woke up feeling like a starved bear. Thus I proceeded to the kitchen and found a Rotiboy (*gobble gobble gobble*) which tasted rather good with my daily cup of Nescafe.

Now if you think that was my breakfast, you would be wrong. My dad came back with porridge. *gobble gobble gobble* That was my breakfast and I was off for work.

At 10.15am, my colleague called the office.

Colleague: Hey, I’m in Bestari, anyone wants anything?
Me: Yes please. Satu Maggie Mee goring (One Fried Maggie Mee)

This was my brunch, together with a cup of Nescafe.

Came lunch, and I had guava and Sprite. I know, I know, the combo a bit the salah (wrong).
After my lunch, I couldn’t stop pecking on tidbits – especially kuachi (sunflower seeds). Damn I love kuachi. It’s so satisfactory when you manage to kopek (peel) the shell away.

Soon tea came by. Since some of my colleagues wanted to get some snack, I vouched to go out this time.

My tea:- Meehoon goring and two fresh squeeze juices (One apple and the other pineapple).
When I came back, I was too full to have my dinner. Come today, I just had porridge and coffee. Why is it that I’m still feeling hungry?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fatty ;)

10:53 PM  
Blogger dee said...

as if YOU eat soooOOO little, chibisani!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Benny boo doin' the doo said...

u might want to watch it dee...hehe! cuz our metabolic rate drops after we pass 22 or some whr there...but for now KEEP IT UP!! hehehe!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

well, if you continue at this pace, when they are going to film Babe3, at least they have found the best candidate.
*runs for my life

4:01 PM  
Blogger dee said...

box 01 - am trying this new regime. if i feel hungry, it doesnt mean that i need to eat. :D

adrian - you buddy, are so dead

4:24 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

I am not bad, just stating the truth! once you hit the big 25, your metabolic rate will drop drastically and the next thing u know, ur buttock will be as huge as the back-end of Toyota Camry (the new one)... hahaha

4:21 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - *sigh* yeah, im constantly reminded.ehehe

10:57 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

hey, at least we all care enough to remind you. imagine that no one cares and then by the time you are heavier than Shaquille O'neal, then you'll realize that we care...

10:42 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - thank you. very mucho appreciated

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home