Sunday, October 23, 2005

Driving and Manicures

yesterday i woke up at 8am and proceed to a two hour horror tension session. it was my first driving lesson. by the time i arrive home at 10am, not only was i grumpy due to lack of sleep, but also thanking the good lord that i didnt get involved in any accident.

he got me stressed. he made me drive on jalan duta with the jam. he made me drive behind a lorry. he made me cut two cars. he made me panic and learnt that life is very precious. he being my instructor.

all this happened on my first class. i learn that the clutch and gas pedal musn't be pressed together (haha..laugh if you like) and that going down hill, you use only the brek pedal not the gas pedal. and i learnt a whole loads of things which ended up getting muddle up.

anyway, when i came home i was on the verge of tears, while john went for his class. thankfully, john also found the instructor the same. due to the stressful morning, i went for a manicure and pedicure at nails studio, midvalley.




nice or not??? if you don't like it too bad. my favourite color is pink.

thats all i did. went to mid valley, had lunch, and a nice mani-pedi session with my sis and mum. then we proceed to tapao dinner at the bazaar ramadan in bangsar (there are two bazaars, we went to the one behind the bangsar lrt) where i learnt something new. i learnt that laksam exist.

me: laksam, apa itu pakcik?? (what is laksam, uncle?)
seller: laksam itu...laksam-ler.. (laksam is...laksam-ler)
me: (O_____0) (jeez..thank you sooo much for your help)

due to my curiosity nature, i bought the damn laksam (rm2!!) and murtabak (rm 2, too!!!) back for dinner.


conclusion? laksam is not bad, but laksa is better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

laksam = i paid xD

11:54 AM  
Blogger dee said...

thank you darling..sorry i didnt have loose change

11:56 AM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

i loooovveeee laksam..! especially the ones in penang or perlis.. ssllluurrrppppppppp..!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger dee said...

hehehe...i love penang laksa...i had the kelantanese version this time though...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home