Thursday, October 13, 2005

dee's weekly shedule

*ripped from the cutsie red organizer

monday (10 October 2005)

Jine* called at 2.30pm asking me where i was. abit the DUH right since he knows im workin? anyway, asked me to go for lunch. its 2.30pm. mana boleh?? (how can??) lunch hour is up already. Summore dare to complain that i didnt tell him earlier. HELLO???you call a few mins and expect me to know you would be heading to hartamas..mana i tau(how i know) u wanted to meet me for lunch mr-last-min. whateva

Expression: (-_-')

To do: Wash photos for Irene.

tuesday (11 October 2005)

my boss asked me to go get gifts for the China people. Told her Central Market (CM) would be best bet. asked me whether i could go today after work. siao ah?work finish at 6.30pm. by the time i arrive at CM it would be 7.00pm the very least. U think i wanna spend the night hunting for sovenirs in that area??alone?? no way man! thats like asking for trouble!!!

Expression: (-_-')

To do: Ask mummy to check for traditional gifts.

wednesday (12 October 2005)

normal day at work. call up people arrange for meetings and went home. playing harvest moon! niceeee!!

Expression: (^-^)

To do: Errr??Play Harvest Moon??

thursday (13 October 2005)

that would be today. damn im so freaking tired now! went to CM in the morning and bought a whole load of stuff which ammounted to rm 102.90. but man, im so going to get meself a pareo on saturday. I DONT CARE!!I WANT MY PAREO!!

Expression: (@_@) <-- tired mah

To do: go home, sleep and play harvest moon?

friday (14 October 2005)

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

Expression: (x_x) <---- drinking mah

To do: meet hunks? hehehe
_____________________________________________________________
well, as for saturday and sunday, i would be renewing my ic which i have stalled for sometime, hang out with friends, start on my driving lessons and GET THAT DAMN PAREO!!!


p/s: sorry andrew, took this concept frm you! =P

*names are changed to protect certain individuals

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...ah ha..what the heck is a pareo?

4:03 PM  
Blogger dee said...

its like this thingy u can wear as a dress, skirt, top etc..its actually a piece of cloth, most of the time with batik motifs. and its so preeety!!!

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh? sounds like another name for a loin cloth? u know the type african jungle ppl wear? hmmmm

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled it...its a wrap around...remember the batik skirts I used to wear to school...doubles as a swimsuit cover etc...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home