Monday, October 03, 2005

Sunday and Jusco(S)

my saturday was gone thanks to the maintanance class. neither did i get much rest on sunday as at 4.30pm i had to attend an event.

it was jusco's 21st anniversary and kak jee was performing in both their kepong and wangsamaju branch. first destination was kepong - metrojaya shopping centre...i think where the function started at 6.00pm. i was the cameraman..hehehe...(lousy one though) snapping furiously



after that we rushed to wangsamaju where she was to perform at 8.30pm. had mcdee and chatted a bit with her. she's rather nice in person, and gave me some advice on medication for me cough. her two friends with her were friendly as well...ok, where was i? anyway, event finished at about 10.00pm and michelle sent me to bsc and was kind enough to wait for me while my dad arrive. we waited in coffee bean chatting away. arrived home bout 11.30 cuz ended up lepaking there for awhile before going back home..



that was my sunday. how was urs?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home