Wednesday, October 12, 2005

bizzare meeting

my friend damien often told me that i somewhat attracted weird people. i dont know how much of that is true but in my opinion i lead a normal, daily, abit the boring life.

when luct was still located in Taman Mayang, i use to frequent the lrt station. it was convienent and easy. on the lrt, you get to meet all sorts of malaysians. never have i found a trip in the lrt boring. sometimes, the conversations you strike up with strangers can prove to be very interesting even insightful. other times, it's just plain weird.

there was this chap i met, lets call him Mr. Sig. He was sitting beside me. Mr. Sig has the typical distinguish look of a gentleman. tall, dark BUT not handsome. far from it. anyway, i was reading my book and he started talking to me. i complied.

conversation was okay, though boring typical stuff. boring soon changed to weird when he proceed to tell me that he is divorced, with two grown up kids and is looking for love (more likely lust). Mr. Sig also told me he was some top police officer (top officers travel in lrt meh??) . gave me his name and email address which i covienently threw into the dustbin provided in the kj lrt station.

before i got down from the lrt he said with an accent, "e-mail me! who know..."

O.o

damn, i should have given him the address to lorong haji taib. (-_-')

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

woooops! i did strike a conversation with you on blog. damn, now i sound like a weirdo uncle....

5:05 PM  
Blogger dee said...

err...are u divorced with two kids?now this guy is plain weird man. the fella tells me hes a policeman. summore those top notch officer. but he travels in the lrt. i think he wants to be close with the people.

besides, there is nothing wrong with striking up a conversation with a stranger provide he is of sane mind. lol.are u of sane mind, uncle? =P

5:33 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

hmmm i admit ... u do attract weird ppl ! I mean ... take a look at me!!?!? Pink Lion? What was i thinking!?!?!?!?!?

12:26 AM  
Blogger dee said...

well, i love pink. besides, i dont think ur weird. at least to melah

9:38 AM  
Blogger Akunosh said...

i'm much more weirder than you guys..!

1:02 PM  
Blogger dee said...

erm, are we having 'who's the weirdest' competition here ? =)

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wierd or not u attract some pretty bizarre ppl. I remember the dude u told me about who kept running his fingers up and down ur arm...D stop picking strangers. Don't smile or even look at anyone. Don't u know how bloody hot and vulnerable u look alone. I know I know travel with a really ugly grimace like u will kill the person who so much as says hello to u...DON"T BE NICE OR POLITE!

3:22 PM  
Blogger dee said...

but then i wouldnt met some really cool people as well!ehehe..guess its a lose-lose both ways situation!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this reminds me off the situation my fren wrote about...being hit on by mamak stall owners...she got lots of free food...some gals are just lucky....
hey next time I am in M'asia lets go flirt with mamak stall owners ;-)

6:30 PM  
Blogger dee said...

i got free food in secret recipe once. yeap, got hit on by the waiter. =)

and dahling, there is no way i would flirt with a mamak stall owner. there has to be a certain...standard..*winks*

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home