Monday, November 07, 2005

Mr. Indecent

recently, i got me haircut as i could no longer stand my long annoying hair. it is so not the pantene advertisement and very unmanagable. after my wonderful haircut and treatment in bangsar, my sis and me proceeded to mcdonalds with my mum who also sported a funky new hairdo with highlights.
that was when we met him. me and my sister cheekily grinned at each other with the same thought in our mind - "omg!he's so indecent!!" and we proceeded to stifle our giggles, which eventually erupted into gigantical scales of guffaws. mr. indecent was with his two kids, who were oblivious to his indecent short shorts, munching away on their fries. i on the other hand, couldn't stop staring wondering what the hell possessed him to wear that obsene pair of shorts. it was a freaking micromini, and it took away my appetite. it was gross. blerk...
after a while, i think mr indecent got the message and proceeded to cover up his micromini shorts with a plastic bag. yes folks, he took a mcdee's plastic bag and modified it to become a weird towel of sort. we on the other hand, erupted into another stitch of giggles.
finally panting for air, me and my sister left mcdee's with my somewhat bemused mother for home. at the end of the day, i hope he learnt his lesson:- keep those indecent pair of shorts for your WIFE!no one else wants to see what she wants to see! people come to mcdee to eat not puke for goodness sake!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehew...what a wierdo...they should have a dress code for mc'donalds.

8:04 PM  
Blogger The Maccabee said...

If you're at McDonald's, you should be expecting to have nausea... not from the people, but from the food.

There, it had to be said.

12:10 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

Hahaha .... did you take pics of that fashion violation? Should blog up a pic of it@ lol

3:06 AM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - they sure should!

maccabee - hehe. i know. i saw supersize me. =D

andrewkin - i wished i did. but i didnt have me cam with me. =(

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home