Sunday, October 30, 2005

Power Acceleration

due to my first episode with driving, i so did not look foward to my weekly driving schedule. thus, i woke up on saturday, feeling abit apprehensive, drank my cup of coffee and waited. promptly at 1.oopm, my instructor arrive and i told myself that if he tries his psychology warfare on me this time round, i would fight back by accelerating the gas pedal and give him a taste of his own medicine.

anyway, nothing much happened, and everything proceeded smoothly. i drove on the highway and in a carpark. nearly at the end of the lesson, guess what the instructor said.

instructor: you know, you not that bad ah. actually i tested you in the first lesson. wanted to see how you operate under pressure....wonder what was ur capacity..not bad ah you....

me: (accelerating the gas pedal and giving him a taste of his own medicine)

sadly that is not what happened. but man, HOW DARE HE!!!THANK GOD IM NOT PREGNANT OR OF WEAK HEART!!!!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE & SU LIN!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came accross the term "is a high protein diet bad for your kidneys" the other day and I did not know what it was. When I search for it I found your site. Thought you might find that interesting :)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home