Saturday, November 26, 2005

Snuggly with a T-Rex

Well, am back! After two days of leave from the office, man do I feel good! As it is, this is the first time I took off, unless you want to count the mc-s as part of leave.

So on Thursday, I woke up at 10.30am, feeling good that I was at home when others were working. Since my whole family were on 'holiday' (mum took off, Becks on school hols and John..well, John ponteng [skipped] college..) we decided to go to Berjaya Time Square, where we spent the entire day there.

Thus, we went to Pizza Uno for lunch. Now, the ambience there is so-so but the food is good and a plus factor is that there is nobody there so you kinda have the whole place to yourself. Besides, the price range is somewhat like Chillies, only the food is better as Chillies standards have somewhat gone down real bad.

Next was IMAX Theater. I have never been to the IMAX since it came out, so I wanted to see what the fuss about it was. Man, it's so cool! You put on these glasses and the whole screen pops right out at you. It's like going into the movie!!Cool! *Thumbs up*

However, here's where my complain comes in. The movie that we saw was T-Rex. Now, if you ever plan to go check out IMAX, please, go check out some other movie. T-Rex sucked. The story is horrible and the only reason people watch the stupid 45min movie is because of the selling of the IMAX concept.

*Spoilers ahead*

Now, basically T-Rex is about...T-Rex and dinasours. Basically the whole movie is about girl travelling back to the T-Rex era. Either she:-

a) really travelled back to dino age
b) she has one hell of an imagination
c) she is shizophinic

Anyway, what got me pissed is that at the end of the movie, she gives the big almightly T-Rex a nice pet. And T-Rex smiles!Yes, the big, huge T-Rex becomes your average dog. Then comets comes and T-Rex along with his minions of dinos dies. What the hell went wrong??

I mean common man!The plot could have been way better. For e.g. T-Rex could have bit off her hand, being the predator he is. Or he could have snuffle her out with one big stomp. That would have been more realistic than the family hug.

*Sigh* movie sucked big time. But the IMAX technology is cool. So, do go check it out ya? And if you don't believe that T-Rex is that bad, do go see it for yourself. Otherwise, don't.

P/S:- I am going to kill the fella that told me the movie was awesome that he watched it three times. *Psst* you know who you are.

P/P/S:- My camera 'died' on me so I have no pictures. *Sniff*!

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

dee, always look at the bright side. at least its a friendly T-rex, not rip-ur-head-off-chew-ur-bones-out kinda of T-rex. We all deserve some friendly moments, right? :P

8:52 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - not with a t-rex. *hmph*

12:31 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

hmmm what do you expect? Barnie? The purple dinasour? hahaha!

9:00 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - hell no! i hate barney. just wish that t-rex was a bit more aggressive...:D

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barney is cute...my nephew loves him...pooh bear however has serious issues...

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home