Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Grouchiness on the prowl

While I am typing this, I am feeling very grouchy and dissatisfied at the same time.
I haven’t been feeling well past these few days and though I would so love to take mc, I can’t as that would leave my colleague solo in the office. The other colleagues of mine are on leave at the moment.

Come lunch break I decided to go out and get a wonderful turkey sandwich. Upon getting directions from my colleague, I headed for the bakery.

In the hot sun.
I hate walking. Especially in the sweltering heat. Upon arriving at the bakery, I bought the damn sandwich together with some cupcakes. One pack has six cupcakes with wonderful iced toppings on top. It reminds me of the cupcakes from England. Bought them for Becca. She better appreciate it. Those damn cupcakes cost a whooping RM7.20. Did I mention the word minicupcakes?

Anyway, I came back and my colleague told me I went to the wrong bakery. If that was not enough, the freaking sandwich was wet. Yes, I had soggy turkey ham sandwich. If that is not enough, I am still freaking hungry. Tell me, how am I suppose to be cheery when I am sick, tired, and hungry at the same time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

wow poor thing!

we both have been gloomy and grouchy ya? Not feeling well also, because had been too busy until no time to rest.

Seriously need some rest...

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit...u remind me of me I was so stressed about being broke that now even though I am ok I have ended up with a soar throat and fever...maybe its something in the winds...treat urself to nandos or some other restaurant...or even a chocolate ice cream. Please don't get so annoyed dear life is never pleasing all the time...its what makes u a survivor ;-)

6:12 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - welcome to the grouchiness on prowl association. you can be the secretary.

aysh - i don't want nandos. i want baskin and robbins. a pint.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home