Monday, December 19, 2005

Perdana New Modifications

Just about last week, my dog mistook the car as a scratchpole. In the wee hours of morning, while me and my sister were watching Emperor’s New Groove, he was busy tearing the paint of our car away. I admit, I did hear my dog barking, but mistook it as his normal scavenger hunt.

However, I was wrong. Still, he stopped when I shouted, “BOBBY!!” and I thought naught about it. Woke up the next day, with my dad telling me that the car paint has somewhat peeled away, thanks to the paws of our lovely dog.


And boy, does the Perdana look bad. I mean bad. Will snap a picture when I have the time of our new Perdana, with wonderful modifications, thanks to Bobby dearest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Good boy! *laughs*

10:25 AM  
Blogger dee said...

haha. very funny. *grins* would try to get a shot of the car. that is if i am not to lazy. hehe.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

its like... nowadays you are getting more and more lazy ... can feel it :P

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home