Monday, January 09, 2006

On the road, my ***

I went for my driving exams today. Needless to say, I passed the three-point-turn, parking and slope. However, I somewhat managed to fail my on the road. Hurrah!

Reason being? P-A-N-I-C-K-E-D

Yeap, due to this stupid Kancil, that did not give me leeway once I gave the signal, I began to break into cold sweat and being drenched in it, chickened out to produce more and more mistakes. It was unending until I reached the driving school.

Let me put it this way: It was so bad that I did not need to see my marks to know that I failed. There. I have said it.

Thus, next Monday, I would be taking off again in the morning, waiting for my on the road test. And if this time, I won't fail, hook or by crook.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

awww poor thing! once you get your driving license, trust me, you won't give that Kancil leeway also :P

1:28 PM  
Blogger -lynn.wong- said...

hahahaha!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

hahahaha!! Good Luck again~ This time, Dont fail k!

1:12 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - er, no comment *grins*

lynn - very funny..*hmph* wait till I drive my porshe I tell you!

andrewkin - thanks!will need it

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home