Monday, December 19, 2005

Zack Zachery

Well, today I was in no mood to go to work. Anyway, once arriving, made a call to Zachery’s* direct line, on matters pertaining to facts and figures. He was not in. Well, I tried his mobile, and since he was not answering, I decided to sms him instead. In the midst of discussion with my colleague, I sent the sms. What happened next was strange. He did not reply. He called me instead. The conversation was not only bizarre, but surreal.

Me: Have you checked your email? I have sent you the figures already
Zachery: Erm. I haven’t check yet. What figures are you talking about?
Me: The one I sent you on Friday?
Zachery: Oh. Ok. Well, I have to check and see first. Where are you calling from?
Me: This is Dee from…
Zachery: Where is your office?
Me: In Desa Sri Hartamas
Zachery: Where is that?
Me: (feeling more and more blur) You mean you don’t know where it is? (speechless) I am bad with directions!

And thus the weird conversation ended with Zachery saying that he would check his mail and call me back. He didn’t call me back. I had to call him and when I did he asked me whether I could call at 2pm. Fine. But what puzzled me was Zachery’s blur attitude, and lack of understanding on the costing.

Came 1.45pm, it suddenly hit me. I didn’t message Zachery. I had messaged Zack, an acquaintance of mine who had no clue what the f*** I was talking about. I checked my phone and yes, that is exactly what happened. No wonder Zack was blur. No wonder he lack understanding. I GOT THE WRONG PERSON!!!Man, when I told this to my colleagues, both bust into laughter. Man, I haven’t laugh like that in ages. What followed was a ring to the real Zachery

Me: Have you checked your email? I have sent you the figures already
Zachery: Yes I have (proceeds to discussed in details with me)
Talk about misdirection!

6 Comments:

Blogger andrewkin said...

hahah .... the bimbo strikes again!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

this time the bimbo strikes gold!

8:41 AM  
Blogger dee said...

andrew & adrian - hehe..i found it damn hilarious. Zack also another one, cannot tell me I got the wrong guy. *grins*

11:56 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

woah hoooo! the blur group! the same kind always hang around with the one alike :P

6:30 PM  
Blogger The Maccabee said...

You see, this is why I rarely do anything, I can't mess much up then. :D

2:25 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - haha. *stops*

the maccabee - exactly

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home