Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Corrupted CDs & Nights in the office

It's 6.45am in the morning and I'm up. I just can't seem to sleep. *SIGH* and boy, do I feel tired. Yesterday, me and my colleague were in the office till the likes of 1am trying to figure out transferring files to Robin on three screwed up PCs.
Did I mentioned that I love Robin Ikea's bed? It's awesome. After work, me and my colleague Michelle had to drag ourselves to his apartment to do some last minute video editing. Nevermind about that, I can handle that as I don't mind last minute stuff. Love the rush of it. Hehe. Anyway, when we tried to open the CD, the error message that popped up was along the lines of:-
"ERROR: DISC IS CORRUPTED"
DAMN!!!We had endured the jam, to come to Bukit Bintang, meet Robin, go to his place just to find out that the CD can't be read. *Bangs head against the wall*
Thus, we rushed back to my place, where I got my USB drive, headed back to office, where we transferred the files in the middle of the night, to Robin via MSN messenger. Ah, how I love technology. Not only that, as Michelle's PC could not detect the files since the beginning, we also transferred the darn files to her PC for safety reasons. It took the
whole
darn
night.
*Bangs head a hundered times against the wall*
Thus, there went the nights of two sleep deprived souls to begin with, who the night before, slept at 3am. Yeap, we were in the office until 1am, and the only thing accomplished were the files transferring. Still, there is always today for another night in the office. Or a night at Rob's place, watching the pro do his thing while, I, sleep in his wonderfully made, Ikea bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Wow! Spent the whole night transferring files? That's a cool idea :P

8:34 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Hehe, care to join me the next time?

2:04 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Hehe, care to join me the next time?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Hmm nope! I got better things to do than to transfer files only :P

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home