Thursday, December 29, 2005

Pools of Logs

Quite some time back, when I was in Form One, my family went on a vacation to Johore. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency, which is a very lovely place. Basically, our everyday schedule was eat, sleep, watch tv and swim. Change that to float as I can't swim for nuts.

Anyway, on one momentous day, as we three kids were waddling about in the pool, we were greeted by something floating. Being kids, we started to assume what the weird floating thing were. My guess? Badly mishappen logs.

Thus we continued playing in the pool, splashing and sheirking away, until the weird logs floated steadyly at us. Let me just say that within the radius of one meter, it was not logs. It was human waste.

Yeap, human waste. Now, not only is that disgusting, but it took the whole idea of swimming into a new arena. We scrambled for safety screeching our parents for help. The logs continued to float around the pool, greeting various vacationers who upon seeing them, rushed to dry ground. Boy the horror and chaos that arosed because of turd. The pool was closed by noon.
My day? It was complete and I didn't want to see the pool again. Whoever thought that the pool is your average toilet, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY. You took the joy of swimming out of three kids and made them perfected the art of swimming in the bath tub. I hope, one day that you too, would be greeted by floating logs. ONE HUNDERED OF THEM, while you enjoy the leisure of vacationing.

4 Comments:

Blogger andrewkin said...

1st class facility, 3rd class mentality!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

When I was reading it further, I developed an image in my mind, and I was thinking that the story will become something like you opened your mouth and kissed the "log" and found out its not a log... what a disappointment.

But interesting nonetheless. Hyatt Hotel... cheh!

6:30 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Andrew - bingo


Adrian - very funny Adrian. Haha. I hope a thousand logs falls on you.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Oh! Merry Christmas to you too :P

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home