Thursday, January 05, 2006

Late Nights

By the rate that I'm going, I don't know what the hell I am going to conjure during driving class, this coming Saturday.
Past these few days, I somewhat have been sleeping very late, due to spending my nights at Robin's place, doing editing for the launch at Istana Budaya this Friday and boy, after a few days of not sleeping properly, I can safely say it's equivelant to a night out boozing. Not only that, due to lack of visit to Lalaland, I look like a panda bear with rings under my eyes. I can't seem to decipher simple stuff and am walking around like Frankenstein reincarnated.
So what did I learnt yesterday?
Simply this: THANK GOD I AM NOT AN EDITOR!
I just lack the patience for it. *Grins*
And what did I learnt this morning?
Simply this: THANK GOD FOR MAKE UP!
Damn, I'm vain! But then again, who isn't?

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Vain is good! You should also discover the beauty of coffee.

10:04 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

me me! I am not vain! haha

5:24 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - I already have

Andrew - Erm, yeah. And pigs fly

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home