Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Tin Mine Car

As you all know, I recently passed my driving exam. Now, all I am awaiting is for the probation driving license which, should be release by this Friday.

Am I excited to start my driving career?

Hmm. Let me put it this way. I am apprehensive and it has nothing to do with the drivers on the road.
It's my dad.
This morning, a drama of somekind unfold in my own backyard, that would forever change the way as to how I view our family Nissan Bluebird. What happened was simply this. My brother somewhat managed to bang my dad’s beloved car while reversing. Now, you have to understand that John only recently just got his license so mistakes are bound to happen.

How can I begin to describe my dad’s reaction upon seeing the dent mark and scratches that my brother has cost on ‘his precious’? It was a sight to behold. As the back passenger, I witnessed the story as it thickened, with a good view, all the while making the mental note of staying clear of the Bluebird. In a way, I feel sorry for my brother as I know how it must feel to penget the car, which is like Old Faithful to our family. My conclusion? GIVE ME AN AUTO. Pweease?

7 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

It doesn't matter if its an auto or manual. The lesson should be that you should not park your car anywhere near your family members' cars.

I learned it the hard way...

4:22 PM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

Give any car to damaris, you will still get scratch marks and dents and maybe some cat's blood stains.

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I heard that you were pulling your hair out at the back :o

10:09 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - See, watch, and learn. That's my motto! *grins*

andrewkin - Hey!Oh ye of little faith! mana tau I superb driver k?Still..my instructor asked me to run over any animals if they block my path..hmm..

10:35 AM  
Blogger dee said...

anonymous - hehe. pulling my hair..nah, was to mortified to do so..

10:36 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Do you know that it is highly possible for a newbie like to you crash into a parked car? That's why you should get away as far as possible from your parents precious cars.

10:18 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - I heard that the percentage of a newbie crashing into a parked car is 90.9%.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home