Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mr. Know-It-All

Sometimes, it pays to be ignorant. Not always is knowledge a good thing. In my house there is a walking dictionary called John. Sometimes, if you are somewhat unlucky, and this dictionary feels like giving you a blast on the enlightenment of your food, you can discover things that you may have never knew before. These are a few things I have discovered:-

Did you know doughnut is one of the unhealthiest foods in the world?
Yeap, thanks John for the insight. Now I can always look at Dunkin Doughnut with pure guilt.

Did you know that nuggets are made using the part of unwanted chicken like, say its pancreas?
Yeap, thanks John, I needed to know that. Really.

Did you know that the human body is only suppose to take two tablespoon (or was it teaspoon) of sugar per day?
Yeap, thanks John. That would constitute on my solo cuppa of coffee in the morning and no other drinks throughout the day.

Did you know that most salads are actually unhealthy? That is because the amount of mayonnaise, thousand island, French dressing and etc. that they dump into it is really fattening.
Yeap, thanks John. You know how much I love salads. Now, when I see them I would only think of fatty tissues that they would assemble.

The list is endless. Needless to say, the normal respond to this walking dictionary is one of : - SHUT UP!!I DON’T WANT TO KNOW!!KEEP YOUR INFORMATION TO YOURSELF OK?

To which a reply would ensue that goes to the likes of, “Geesh, and I was only trying to help…”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I intro John to my bro? they can discuss their list of facts and try to outdo each other and leave the rest of the human race alone...what do u think?

10:47 PM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - be my guest

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home