Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear Diary

Dear diary,

Woke up feeling damn tired. Remind me never to have supper at 2.00am when I have to get up at 7.00am the next day. Got up and proceeded to go back to sleep. Human alarm clock (aka dad) yelled and jolted me up from lala-land. *Hmph*

Did my morning rituals in a daze. Proceeded to have my cup of coffee, which in return gave me new zest to seize the day. In other words, Carpe Diem.

Wanted to go on Neopets to check out how my shop is doing but stupid brother using the computer. Being the sweet sister that I am, I did not whine. I sulked. Left to collect My Kad with stupid brother sitting at the back, basking in delight that he could disturb his poor tired grumpy sister in the morning. Yes diary, I am not a morning person. Threaten to rip his verification card, which would unable him to collect his My Kad. That shut him up for 5 minutes. And then the bugger was at it again. *Note to self* Need to talk to future sister-in-law.

Arrived at mum’s office. Dad suggested breakfast to my happiness. Yay! Another cup of coffee. Delight soon died down when he said we were walking to Maju Junction to collect the stupid card. I WORE HEELS! Plus, I hate exercising.

Walked and arrived in 10 minutes with blistering feet. Was grateful for the chair which I slumped on. Annoying brother proceeded to be more annoying. Gave him a good stab and pinch. Nope, didn’t work. Waited for 15 minutes and then collected My Kad. Yay! Finally, it’s done.

Proceeded for a glorious breakfast of siew pau and lo ma kai. Deliciously topped with a cup of coffee. After the wonderful breakfast it was walkie walike time again. Damn, my feet hurts. Soon arrive at the carpark, and was sent to work, sleepy but full. Feet still hurt. Note to self – soak feet in hot water with two drop of lavender oil when arrive home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Oooo poor thing.

Should have done the MyKad earlier eh? Anyway, its good, because you'll notice how stupid the MyKad is, and its a complete waste of time :P

10:12 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian - I did it quite early in October, thank you very much. Just went to collect it. :P

3:13 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Ah, but still, its a piece of junk and it breaks easily :(

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, today I was looking for a nice blogexperience on adware free program and I found your website.##TITLE## wasn't exactly what I was looking for butit did get my attention and interest. I see why Iarrived on your excellent website when I was searchingfor adware free program related information and I'm glad Idid even though its not an exact fit.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home