Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Miss Moody

You know, I never could comprehend how some people can be SO rude. It really irks me. That being said, just this weekend I went out with an ex-colleague, N, whom I'm rather close with. She brought along her niece. Well I don't mind my friends inviting other people, as long as they behave themselves.

However, another friend of hers, Moody (no, that's not her real name, but I think it truly describes her) tagged along in the merry party. Moody was running late so we decided to go and eat first, without her. Now if you asked me where to eat, I would more often than not, list down the various joints that sells delicious food. It might be cheap, it might be expensive. After reciting my list of food havens, YOU have to decide. Don't expect ME to do so. I leave the decision in your hands.

So after listing down the various places we could go, N decided for Mr Ho's (I know this is out of topic, but please, don't try the one in BSC*). We were in Midvalley by the way. Thus we were happily eating when her friend Moody, called and demanded that we go and buy the tickets for a movie. Well I'll be %#$^@! HereI am, eating and you demand that we go and buy the tickets?!? WTF??!!! N, nonchalantly put down her mobile, ignoring Moody and continued eating. My blood however was beginning to boil. WTF did that woman think she was? SOME BLOODY PRINCESS????

Anyway, while we were enjoying ourselves, Moody decided to wreck the merriment with her arrival. She placed herself down and asked whether we got the tickets. N, meekly said no, as the queue was too long and we were too hungry. What did Moody do? She sulked and proceed to throw a tantrum. I gave her one look, didn't bother and continue with my meal.

What happened next really infuriated me. She looked at the menue and went like, "WaaAAaHh..who's idea was it to eat at this expensive place?". She then proceeded to look at me. Now N knows the better of me. I hate rude people. Call it my pet peeve. Most of the time, I would proceed to show how rude I can also be. It always shuts them up. N knows this. She silently begged me with her face to bear with Moody.

I bit back my retort because of her. Then she was at it again. Moody, in all diva-ness proceeded to say "I'm not going to eat here" After that she threw the menu down, at the table. I ignored her again and told N I was sorry for bringing her to such an expensive place but N said it was okay as she wanted to try it out.

Later on, during the course of the meal (Moody wasn't eating, like f*** I cared) Moody learnt of my mum's occupation (she is in the law industry..my mum that is) and proceeded to give a superior lecture as to what my mum shouldn't be doing. Naturally, I was pissed. This was family she was hitting at. This low, CLP* student (she failed twice) telling my MOM how she sould conduct herself?? BLOODY BITCH!

Sweetly, I said, "WaaaAAHhh..we got a REAL expert in law amidst us"

After eating, Moody asked (wait, I rephase it to DEMANDED) that we go get the tickets and demanded (AGAIN!) that we queue in separate lines. N whispered an apology to me on Moody's 'wonderful' behaviour as she said Moody was not normally like this. The final straw happened sppm when I took out two mobiles. Moody then said "Isn't it a bit too much having two phones? Showing off issit?"

To which I said, "OH, I'M sorry if havint TWO phones somewhat irks you. One is my mum's and the OTHER is mine. Mine has NO CREDIT" with, the fakest smile on my face.

She shut up. Seriously she did. Upon getting the tickets, Moody decided that she needed to have Mc Donald's. As she was buying it, we started a bitch party on Moody. I proceeded to wrap it up by saying, "Now we just have to wait for Miss Moody then we can adjourn to the cinema". Moody was behind me when I called her Moody. Did I care? NOT ONE OUNCE. She deserve hearing that and I wasn't about to feel sorry at all.

She did not try to pick a fight with me after that. Horrid woman was having PMS. Do I feel an ounce of remorse for our moody friend? NO. I told N point blank that if I were to meet up with her she better not bring Moody along eventhough this might have been a fluke incident. I didnt mind the niece as we got along just fine. After all, if Moody is really moody and tries to find a fight with me again, our next outing might end up with her going early to her grave.

*Bangsar Shopping Complex
*An exam all future lawyers need to take if they want to pratice law in Malaysia

1 Comments:

Blogger Akunosh said...

whoa..! you r evil..!! I LIKE..!!

i wish i was there.. hehehehe.. man, i know how ur face look like at that time..

it seem like i know who N is..

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home