Monday, March 13, 2006

"How about highlighting?"

A few weeks ago, I did something I vowed never to do because of boredom - I highlighted my hair. That day, me and my mum went to our usual salon and because (READ) my mum was taking century doing (I have NO idea what to) her hair. I was flipping and flipping through the various magazines for an HOUR. Soon I had nothing to flip, save my hair.
Sensing my aura, my stylist (who has been at it asking me to dye/perm/highlight/curl) persuaded me to highlight my hair. Doubiously I asked, "BUT won't it damage your hair?" (I'm vain you see), to which she replied, "No. The latest dye does not uses ammonia, so it does not damage your hair. Besides, I won't be dying to the roots of your hair"
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT DYE HAD AMMONIA BEFORE??EWWWW...
"Besides, after six months your hair would be back to normal," my stylist said.
I looked at my mum. She was in seventh heaven with various weird things on her hair. Well, I decided, why not?
To be honest, the fun was soon over when she pulled out all the foil out of my hair and proceeded to wash my hair. Results are not bad.
However, it would be quite a while before I visit my wicked stylist again. Hell, if I get bored again, I have no idea what she would persuade me to do next. And think of the money I would splurge....
again....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey how about a pic? btw do check out my blog...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

yea how abt a pic?

after one hour and you are bored? if you got to stay 4 hours, i can imagine that you highlight your arm pitt hair, leg hair and... nevermind.... :P

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home