Friday, March 17, 2006

Utter Nonsense

WARNING! Post below maybe be deemed as a waste of time by the intellectual. If you are NOT an intellectual, do proceed to waste your time, on a wasteful post. Thank you.

Because I have nothing to blog about, I decided to sit back for five minutes and see what comes to mind.

Thinking....



Letting my mind run free....


......


Alright, all I could come up was this:-

Waterfall
Home
Mountain
Pink
Sunglasses

Yeah I know they somewhat don't relate BUT, I believe my thought indicate that......

Waterfall = I desperately need a holiday
Home = Where I would rather be at the moment
Mountain = If only it was cool and breezy
Pink= Whatcha know?! MY favourite color!!!
Sunglasses = Dang it's hot

Well, don't blame me, on this senseless blog. I told, you it was senseless!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was turquoise?

3:07 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

yea since like you need more break/holiday... hmm... wait, I thought you are having break everyday? So free! :P

*runs for his life*

9:00 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

My interpretation is a bit different.

Waterfall = she feels like peeing
Home = she can't do it outside.
Mountain = the urge is as high as a mountain
Pink = if she holds it longer the pee might turn pink
Sunglasses = don't want to look at the pee if it turns pink

There you have it, the best interpretation ever!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...u are so DEAD...I will make sure you get nice flowers at the funeral *sniff*

7:49 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - I love turquoise, but still childhood till now fav is pink. It's the barbies I tell you...

Adrian - FREE? Since WHEN??I have been busy this whole week ok? Hmph...

Adrian - I am not even going to comment on this..

Aysh - Make them roses

Adrian - Roses are romantic. Full-stop. But for you my friend, I will make them lalang.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man its ur funeral as u wish...I shall not have u haunt me just cos I got u roses ;)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home