Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Junk Box

I have come to realize two things past these two days: -

1) I have no life
2) I am a television addict

On Tuesday, my television and Astro decoder got fried. This was caused by lighting that struck the electrical socket where the plugs of these two appliances were attached to. The person responsible of disconnecting the sockets from the plugs was too busy chatting on the phone.

Thus I arrive home to find that I had to go without my daily dosage of 'My Lovely Sam-Soon'. This would not be bad if I was not addicted to this Korean drama. But I am. And I had to forgo seeing it.

Naturally I sulked.

After sulking I was left with a sense of emptiness. What am I suppose to do without television? I started reading the Bible. Then it was the computer. It was not before long that I got up and sat myself in front of the telly. Only there was no television. I did this automatically.

I continued sulking. But did anyone pay me attention? NoooOOOOo…

I did the best next thing. I went on MSN and chatted with Ethan (I am proud to say that I got him addicted to 'My Lovely Sam-Soon') and asked him for the synopsis of what happened in the episode. He obliged by telling me the whole story of what happened.

*Sigh* It is now day 3 without my television. The finale of 'My Lovely Sam-Soon' should be today.

*Sniff*

I need a hug.

4 Comments:

Blogger Akunosh said...

*hugs*

12:06 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

*hugs*

And go get a life :P

10:41 AM  
Blogger andrewkin said...

hugs too ... i dont have TV too ... double hugs***

11:36 PM  
Blogger dee said...

akunosh - thanks

adrian - hmph. Hope your TV terbakar and we see whether you would be smiling. :)

Aysh - I hope lightning strike all your household appliances

Andrew - I know what you mean. *Sigh*

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home