Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Blues..

It’s Monday and I’m pretty much zoned out. The last week has been busy for me, what not with the musical coming to full gear (be prepared for me to take long ‘holidays’ before blogging again).

My Saturday and Sunday was spent in Malaysian Tourism Center (MTC) running about, to ensure that the auditions go on smoothly. I learnt various facts about our MTC..

One - For a feast of the eyes (and ears) visit MTC during weekends for their various cultural shows. Free admission.

Two - There is a small cafe behind the main office. The 'Kopi Susu' (Milk Coffee) is kao(good?) and cheap. I mean, 80sen man!

Three - Working to the tune of 'Ahhhh' and 'Eeeiii' by the dikir barat is very distracting. Especially with the kompangs (trambolines? I have no idea what they are call in English)

Thus, I was there on Saturday and Sunday and now am feeling the pinch of exhaustion. But all was fun. After all, I got to see the good, the bad and the funny during the auditions. And that got to count for something, no?

5 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

wooohoo! Sounds like a fun weekend!

I didn't get any rest as well during the weekend because of work. Darn!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did u buy any lingerie??? Give a BIG HUG to ur mom from me on mothers day ;)

2:31 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - It was fun. But tiring at the same time.

aysh - No, I did not buy any lingerie. There was no time. And my mother is MINE ONLY. No huggies from you. *hmph*

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine! can u at least tell Marinda she is so much nicer than u? heheheh

2:50 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Aysh - I could, but I won't

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home