Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The gnat and me...





As I laid my head down to bed,
I felt something in my pants instead,;
Glaring at my sister was what I did,
Could she be the confounded culprit?

I tried to remove the clip she stuck,
But it failed to budge, f***ety f***;
Desperate I became when I heard a hum,
Clips, from what I know, does not make a sound.

To which I knew, it was not a clip,
Becca* would have stayed and would not flip;
If this was a stupid clip,
Why did she ran, why did she flip?

I turn to John* who grinned at me,
My voice, quavered as I tried to break 'it' free;
"What the **** is stuck to my pants?"
"Oh nothing but just one big gnat"

To which all form of sanity fled,
As I screamed and rushed for new pants instead;
The stupid gnat is now outside the living room,
I hope someone kills it and bring its doom

*Becca is my sister
*John is my brother, the sadist that found my horror amusing

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

ahhhh lucky gnat that got to stuck on your pants!

Did you ask him for the rent for staying at your place?

11:47 AM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - If I was a wicked person I would have curse you by now. But since -ahem- I am the angel that I am, I shall refrain from saying anything.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah specially if u want nice new shiney wings :D
Poor gnat being ill treated like that :(

3:27 PM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - I hope a gnat lands on your pants, and see if you wouldn't flee

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home