Tuesday, May 16, 2006

No weed please.

an excerpt of a conversation I had with a close friend of mine....

dAmaRi$ says:of course u have to after u get married!
dAmaRi$ says:auntie damaris wants to see ur kids!
Aysh says:my poor kids

Aysh says: :(
dAmaRi$ says:how dare u
dAmaRi$ says: i am going to be a godmother
dAmaRi$ says:muahahaha
Aysh says:they will be calling u up for ice creams and chocolate then
Aysh says: :D
dAmaRi$ says: yeah
dAmaRi$ says: and i will give them grass
dAmaRi$ says:hehehe
dAmaRi$ says:see? save cost
Aysh says: grass? as in weed?
dAmaRi$ says: yeah
dAmaRi$ says: thats cool too
dAmaRi$ says: i was thinking of plain grass
dAmaRi$ says:
but weed would do too
Aysh says: hehehehehe
Aysh says: u stay away from my kids
dAmaRi$ says: no way
dAmaRi$ says: i will be their fairygodmother
dAmaRi$ says: hehehe
Aysh says: what do u mean? ur going to try to teach them to fly?
dAmaRi$ says:
no, im going to ask them to try to fall and teach them the meaning of gravity
Aysh says:geez

6 Comments:

Blogger andrewkin said...

lol ... sounds like damaris to me!

10:43 PM  
Blogger dee said...

:P You know me well...lol

11:50 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

*removes dee's halo and chop-off the wings*

Now, I am sure to intro you my kids (if and when I have) so you can teach them about gravity, and introduce them weed so I don't have to go thru the trouble :P

10:08 AM  
Blogger dee said...

*repaste wings and halo with uhu glue* -hmph

As for your kids, I will have to think about it. Being a teacher is quite a tiring job :P

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say:D

8:44 PM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - I know *grins smugly*

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home