Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*Sigh*

Maybe I am stupid. But I have always thought that it is perfectly normal for anyone of the opposite sex to be friends, and not move beyond the borders of friendship to a more distinctive relationship.

However countless time have always proved me wrong. Why can't there be just friendship without any subliminal message? Why do you try to change it to something else?

If given time then maybe something could emerge from a casual friendship. But why do you seek to jump into the deep ends when you have yet to wad through the shallows, unscathed?

Why trap and put me in this position? Why do you try to bite more than you can chew? I only held out the hand of friendship and I thought both of us understood what it meant.

Yeat here you are, forcing me into this spot, making me feel like a caged animal. Wild animal bites, and I am sorry for the rude awakening. Is it nor better to get hurt in the beginning instead of me giving you an ounce of hope, when there isn't any flicker?

I am sorry as to how mean I may have been.

But most of all, I am sorry I did not see it coming.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...been there done that. Make sure he knows there will never be anything changing in the future...u will feel this way forever. Make sure he knows that...nothing is worse tha just waiting and hoping.

9:36 PM  
Blogger dee said...

aysh - he know exactly how I feel about him now alright.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

There are guys out there that can be just friends and nothing else. But a lot of guys are falling into the trap that there's no real friendship between a guy and girl and those people are what I call "attention deprive".

Sorry to say that those guys are whom would bed any girls they can, because they need the reassurance of their flat ego and self-esteem.

But trust me, there are guys out there that can befriend to girls without subliminal message nor ulterior motive.

9:58 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Thanks for teh reassurance on that and though I know it, there are some guys that just makes it difficult^^

10:16 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Oh yeah, some of them makes it difficult. Some of them are just plain impossible. So you can invite them to join the MI3 club; IMF. (Impossible Mother F***er)

2:04 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Haha, good one!

8:47 PM  
Blogger dee said...

-_-' Rebecca, I know it's you biatch

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home