Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MI3

About a week ago, I went to the cinema with friends to see MI3. Us girls were keen on "She's The Man" but with a guy tagging along, you don't have much option. Really.

Thus, after puppy eyes and sad looks, we sacrificially (albeit grumpily) consented to purchasing tickets to MI3. Thought that ran through my head? "It better be good"

It sucked.

It was like Lost and Alias intertwine and if you are a follower of these series, you would see various similarities as in angle of shot, scene reenactments, etc. It was all packed with testerone goodies - blood and explosions.

Only reason I was awake was due to this cuttie pie with a British accent (I love their accent, don't you?) on the IMF team. Otherwise, I am certain a visit to Lalaland was due. Beside, I was more than contented seeing the trailer to "Pirates of the Carribean 2" starring a very hot Johnny Depp in mascara (damn he looks good in mascara). Being a real fan of Depp, the friends gave me the look as he appeared on screen, to which I proclaimed that we must watch the movie.

After the movie, I looked at the guy and asked him as to how did he find the movie...


"Okay....what...."

.....


*Sigh* I have yet to understand men's relationship with action and explosions.

11 Comments:

Blogger andrewkin said...

never a fan of tom cruise anyway. serve him right

11:21 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Well he really looked old and haggard...

Can't wait for X-men 2. Wolverine *drools*

11:28 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Told ya, MI3 doesn't worth the money. I would rather use the money to buy a hammer to knock my head off than to buy the tickets.

NOTE: This is the feeling I had after watching MI3.

9:53 AM  
Blogger dee said...

I couldn't agree more with you though at the end of the movie, I felt like using the hammer on the guy ^^

10:20 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Ya. Buying a hammer is a better investment and money well spent. Hahaha!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL it's like they couldn't be bothered to come up with a proper WMD so they just named the thing the Rabbit's Foot without specifying what it is (chemical weapon, explosive, etc)...and then hopefully no movie-goer will notice just what a crap movie it is, because they're all too busy wondering what the hell the weapon itself is!

(oops by the way, hi - I got here from John's site, am one of his friends)

3:36 PM  
Blogger dee said...

adrian - ^^ Still, nothing can beat Ultraviolet.

Elena - Welcome! So you're John's friend eh? And I couldn't agree more...Rabbit foot? Bah!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii!

10:16 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Elo anonymous...is that your name?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Why don't they code it Rabbit Ass? Sounds more appealing...

9:48 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Erm, yeah. Whateva Adrian...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home