Monday, June 12, 2006

World Cup Fever?

Man, I have been feeling 'wonderful' lately hence the delay in blogging. With a 'wonderful' tummy that seem to rebel to form a 'wonderful' feel of someone pressing a knife from inwards, it is not a 'wonderful' feeling, trust me. Why am I using the word 'wonderful'?
*Shrugs*
Well, the World Cup is finally on. And all the guys I know are pratically glued to the television. I'm still trying to grasp the game. The funny thing was I was never a fan of World Cup, until a friend somewhat got me started. Yes it was a 'he'.
Thus last World Cup saw me sitting in front of the television shouting foul at various referees mumbling what I would do if I got my hands on them. It is addictive yes, but no, I shall not succumb to the game. I shall watch Lost. Or something else.
That is until Portugal comes to play....
Or Germany...
Or Brazil...
But still, I am not a fan of football see. How am I suppose to be when I still am trying to grasp the rules?
*Blinks*

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Okay, who's the "culprit" that got you started?

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm his name is Zack. He used to be a state player. Do you know him?

Kekeke...



-_-

5:00 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Nope. I don't watch local football. I always sleep when the local football is on.

damn, I am going to create a lot of enemies :P

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home