Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Cocoa High

You know, as a kid I used to read Enid Blyton daily. All the teabreaks filled with ginger ale, cocoa, scones, etc always made my mouth water with envy. It's no surprise that one of my all time favourite sodas is ginger ale. And cocoa often bring memoirs of childhood.

So why is it that every time I make a strong mug of cocoa, I end up becoming a hyperactive-insomnia-driven being?

And why do I refuse to believe it's the cocoa?

*Sigh*

Woke up today exhausted. It's been ages since I stayed up for any 'midnight chats'* with John. Not that I mind. It's good to have an opening conversation with your sibling anytime. Plus all the pent up energy needed to go somewhere and I cannot fully take a midnight jog in my area can I?


In other notes, I baked a cake for Father's Day.



Which turned out to be a fudge (DON'T ASK). But then, it's the taste that counts right?

RIGHT??

*Our 'midnight chats' goes from midnight till the wee hours in the morning.

14 Comments:

Blogger andrewkin said...

well, I ain't want tat for my birthday! But if it taste as good - I don't mind having it ... just not with all the people singing to me with it ... LOL

11:31 AM  
Blogger dee said...

*sobs* It taste great....

*goes and find a closet to sob her heart out*


Lolz

11:51 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

send me the fudge. anything choc is heaven to me. even if it were meant to be a cake lol

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me want :(

6:12 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Merv - You got yourself one fudge!

Aysh - You come down here first can?

6:55 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

What in the world is that...that...that... THING? It's...uhmm... intersting looking. Hopefully that...that..thing does come with "food poisoning". Hahaha

3:23 AM  
Blogger dee said...

*Sniff*


It's not a 'thing'. It's chocolate fudge.

*sniff*


Lolz.

P/s: Friend said it looked like unprossessed cocaine. -_-

10:22 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

It looks more like... ermm... nevermind... :P

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh dear, that cake looks dreadful. I'm sure it tastes lovely, but hun, presentation is EVERYTHING!

10:42 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Adrian- Shaddapla.You.Mean.Thing.
:D

Jay - *Sobs* I'll get it right next time! Just you see!

*goes and find a closet to sob her heart out*

11:37 AM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I'm holding you to that! Lol. I want meee fuddgeee

2:35 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Er, you want it via DHL, or...?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Merv Kwok said...

I'll send my homing pigeons over haha

9:49 AM  
Blogger dee said...

Lolz..you do tat...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home