Sunday, June 18, 2006

Highschool Life

"One hundred percent monkey-proof," Mel said triumphantly.

We all gazed at her Tupperware bottle. It did look solid. I rushed out for my duty, leaving the girlfriends behind to discuss the wonderful qualities of the monkey-proof bottle. After confirming that the classes were empty, I headed to the courts, where assembly was.

*Sigh*

Time to hide behind the mask of sterness. Somehow it always works. As my class saw me approach, the rowdy bunch began to quiten down. I smiled inwardly.

I hated assembly. Why did I have to stand up like some security guard while everyone sat their lazy asses down? I looked at Naz. At least she was being an angel today. I scanned and found Mel with Bee, whispering away. It must be about the solid monkey-proff bottle. The headmistress is going on about class cleanliness. I drown her out.

As all the class heads back, we gathered to gossip. Then we part our ways. As May and me headed back to the special room, we laughed about Naz. As soon as we gathered our books from the locker, we sprinted back to our homeroom. PE was commercing in five minutes exact.

Hurriedly we change amidst childish bantering. Af comes in and without guilt, I tarik her tudung. A chase issues out to the field. Af, constantly reminds me that she doesn't know how I managed to fool everyone into where I am. I smile at my best friend.

We were forced to jog today. Not that we mind. After all, Af and me can compete. Again.

After PE we head back to class. The monkeys decided to attack. Again.

Mel shrieks when she discover that here monkey-proof Tupperware has been breached by a -ahem- monkey. I cannot stop laughing. I laugh until I roll on the floor. I am no longer laughing but crying. Af, Bee and May is on the floor too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh? What is with the use of past and present tense on the same time factor?

10:12 PM  
Blogger dee said...

Lolz. Erm, my bad! Didn't bother to proof read it! Sorry bout tat!

-_-'

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home